|Report a problem with This Page|
Crystal Reports can be generated using a variety of methods such as:
- right mouse selection on a record in a Table.
- selecting from the available reports contained in the 'Reports' sub folder.
- using the Report Designer.
- selecting the print option on a Form.
For a more indepth summary on Crystal Report functions, select from the following:
Previewing and Printing Overview
Click here to use the Sample Charter Booking report. A basic interactive visual aid to help with understanding preview and print functions in Crystal Reports.
Using the visual aid, you can:
- Hover over the icons to activate simple help text.
- Click on an icon to activate a simulated environment on the selected function.